We’re proud to be a different kind of asset manager.
Our intelligent solutions are based entirely around your objectives, not ours.
Whether you are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, you can access world-class expertise.
As a top 25 asset manager by AUM and part of Aviva one of the world’s largest insurance companies, we can help corporate and institutional clients anywhere in the world.
Most of our £274* billion under management is in fixed income, real estate and multi-asset solutions, and a range of other capabilities across all major asset classes.
We offer you:
- A strong focus on managing risk, while exploiting opportunities
- Good governance in the companies we invest in – to protect your reputation and help maximise returns
- Global resources to offer better solutions
- Extensive experience of working with Aviva to offer you enhanced capabilities and bespoke investment options
Asia Pacific operations
In the Asia Pacific region, the operations of Aviva Investors are managed from Singapore by Aviva Investors Asia Pte. Ltd. (‘AIAPL’). AIAPL holds a Capital Markets Services Licence issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
In Australia, Aviva Investors operates through Aviva Investors Pacific Pty Ltd (‘AIPP’), a wholly owned subsidiary of AIAPL which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL 411458) issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Both AIAPL and AIPP offer a range of financial services to clients in their home jurisdictions:
- AIAPL is an Asian financial product manufacturing centre which also actively manages equity, fixed income, direct real property and alternative asset classes for a range of institutional clients; and
- AIPP focuses on marketing investment products developed by Aviva Investors in Asia, Europe and North America to Australian institutional clients, as well as managing direct real property wholesale funds.
- Investment strategies that recognise the aspirations and challenges of each client.
- Excellent client service, delivered openly and frankly.
- Expert investment professionals with intimate understanding of local markets.
- Risk-management heritage underpinned by centuries of expertise in the insurance industry.
- Strength in corporate governance and social responsibility.
* As at 30 June 2012